La Pana que Limpia La Pana que Limpia

Esta chingon. Muy bueno para ser tu primer proyecto.
Me tomo un tiempo empezar porque dices aprietale a la Z para empezar pero en realidad tienes que apretar y sostener la Z. Pero eso no es nada, tu sigue asi y vas a estar haciendo juegos muy buenos en un futuro muy cercano.

Me interesaria colaborar en un proyecto en el futuro. Tu nomas di.

tachu94 responds:

emmm eso es un pequeño problema que descubri recientemente, la verdad si tienes que solamente apretar Z para iniciar, pero como el juego esta aun cargando en esa pantalla mientras pone la musica, no te va a dejar iniciar hasta que este cargado todo

me alegra que lo hayas disfrutado :V

Cookie Clicker Save the World Cookie Clicker Save the World

Alright... You got me.

Originally I saw the game still under judgement and already on the featured games front page list and I gotta say that rubbed me the wrong way so I came in here to shit on your game, but within seconds I was 100% hooked. I even opened Orteil's version on another tab but I kept using yours because I already had some 'progress'.

So Let's see here, did you do anything new or interesting? No.
The humor was there, I'll give you that, but nothing too new or interesting.

Did you manage to make a captivating and addicting game? Absolutely yes.

So there you go, I'll give you 3 out of 5 stars.
Great execution, you successfully did what you set out to do, but I've seen much better.

That being said, now I wanna go out and make my own idle game. Haha, funny how that works.

Стрелялка Стрелялка

So am I right to assume that this is a multiplayer online game?
It seems like there are no players online and that confuses a lot of people.
I'd say it's a good idea to place a few fake players in the game for when there are no people online.

That way there's always something to shoot at, instead of just emptiness.

hi no homo hi no homo

What do I do with all these crippling realizations?
What have you done to me?

Seriously though, a few more detailed instructions and a lot of homo would have been avoided.
Surprisingly in-depth game despite the simple controls and premise.
I like it.

Rebound Rebound

You're putting me off Construct 2.
The concept of the game is nice, however the controls are counter-intuitive, the UI is bulky and unappealing, and the art-work is very very basic.
The game could have definitely used more work before being published, but I guess it's nice seeing more people play with HTML5.

Hollow Rings Hollow Rings

I...

I do like it.

Really enjoyed playing it.

Some scary music would really help set a nice mood for this game.
The background was too.. empty.
Put something in there.

Very good 'avoid' game, but too damn simple.

You said you didn't expect it to be popular, but it could be with a few more hours of work.

Jump Master Jump Master

Bravo

Looking back from the first flash you submitted, and I reviewed, I can tell that you have really improved.
Still not perfect, or even good enough, but I can tell you are really trying to improve.
This I applaud.

I can see you used random movement on the music signs in the background, that is very good.

I like how you made the camera follow you.
You should read more tutorials on making platformers, since I felt it needed to be more fluid. I don't like the way the player warps from one platform to another.

I saw some good use of variables to control things like speed, and jump height(jumping is a difficult thing to do in AS3, good job) from level to level, but I would like to see you changing these variables from WITHING the levels.
For example, put pickup items such as health, or running shoes, to make the player faster.
The background bad.
It looks like oval objects with a full palate gradient.
Try to do the same thing, but don't use the gray outline or border for the circles, just the gradient.
That should make it look better, though ideally you want to make a bunch of empty objects that randomly change colors. But that is a bit hard, so this is good for now.

Another bad mistake I noticed was that the music ends, and does not loop.

The music should look for as long as the player plays, it got a bit boring after the song ended in level 3, and I had to play the rest of the game in silence.

Try to see if you can make the obstacles move to the beat of the song, or use something like the winamp visualizer flash API to make the obstacles, or background, move to the beat of the song. Much like in the newgrounds audio portal.
Here is a site that can really of help you with that:
http://www.communitymx.com/content/ar ticle.cfm?cid=8E9A0
(I hope I can post link)

Another thing you can do is try to get music from the newgrounds audio portal to stream into your game(I think NG has an API for that, or I might be mistaken).
I don't really like the song you picked, which is why I think it would be nice to be able to pick our own song.

Just some ideas for your next project.

Like I've said before, keep practicing and practicing, you ARE improving.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

dangoval95 responds:

Thanks so much, i'll get to work!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Awesome game

257.983 seconds
13/30 barcodes

But I found a lot more of them later when I didn't rush trough the game.

I Would love to see a longer sequel.

I'm not sure what to think of the ending tough, part of the reason why I want a sequel.

Barcodes, and then you are in the mad house and your window is the barcode.
:/ Gives me the geeveez.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Wow.

I played this game thousands of times, so I was REALLY surprised when apparently I stepped on a LANDMINE.

Was that recently added or something?

The Dark Skull Quest The Dark Skull Quest

OK.

It is impossible not to like a game that features pink glowing turds as a pick-up item.
The controls where good, and i am guessing the graphics are the way you wanted them.
Music was very fitting, but the sound effects where rather annoying after a few minutes of play.

A good feature for full version would be a way to attack. You should also work on your ncps, so it looks like they are hitting you, rather than just touching you.

Summary: A funny quirky and creepy game. Nothing more, nothing less.