Rebound Rebound

You're putting me off Construct 2.
The concept of the game is nice, however the controls are counter-intuitive, the UI is bulky and unappealing, and the art-work is very very basic.
The game could have definitely used more work before being published, but I guess it's nice seeing more people play with HTML5.

Hollow Rings Hollow Rings

I...

I do like it.

Really enjoyed playing it.

Some scary music would really help set a nice mood for this game.
The background was too.. empty.
Put something in there.

Very good 'avoid' game, but too damn simple.

You said you didn't expect it to be popular, but it could be with a few more hours of work.

Jump Master Jump Master

Bravo

Looking back from the first flash you submitted, and I reviewed, I can tell that you have really improved.
Still not perfect, or even good enough, but I can tell you are really trying to improve.
This I applaud.

I can see you used random movement on the music signs in the background, that is very good.

I like how you made the camera follow you.
You should read more tutorials on making platformers, since I felt it needed to be more fluid. I don't like the way the player warps from one platform to another.

I saw some good use of variables to control things like speed, and jump height(jumping is a difficult thing to do in AS3, good job) from level to level, but I would like to see you changing these variables from WITHING the levels.
For example, put pickup items such as health, or running shoes, to make the player faster.
The background bad.
It looks like oval objects with a full palate gradient.
Try to do the same thing, but don't use the gray outline or border for the circles, just the gradient.
That should make it look better, though ideally you want to make a bunch of empty objects that randomly change colors. But that is a bit hard, so this is good for now.

Another bad mistake I noticed was that the music ends, and does not loop.

The music should look for as long as the player plays, it got a bit boring after the song ended in level 3, and I had to play the rest of the game in silence.

Try to see if you can make the obstacles move to the beat of the song, or use something like the winamp visualizer flash API to make the obstacles, or background, move to the beat of the song. Much like in the newgrounds audio portal.
Here is a site that can really of help you with that:
http://www.communitymx.com/content/ar ticle.cfm?cid=8E9A0
(I hope I can post link)

Another thing you can do is try to get music from the newgrounds audio portal to stream into your game(I think NG has an API for that, or I might be mistaken).
I don't really like the song you picked, which is why I think it would be nice to be able to pick our own song.

Just some ideas for your next project.

Like I've said before, keep practicing and practicing, you ARE improving.

Can't wait to see what you do next.

dangoval95 responds:

Thanks so much, i'll get to work!

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Awesome game

257.983 seconds
13/30 barcodes

But I found a lot more of them later when I didn't rush trough the game.

I Would love to see a longer sequel.

I'm not sure what to think of the ending tough, part of the reason why I want a sequel.

Barcodes, and then you are in the mad house and your window is the barcode.
:/ Gives me the geeveez.

The Killer - gametrekking The Killer - gametrekking

Wow.

I played this game thousands of times, so I was REALLY surprised when apparently I stepped on a LANDMINE.

Was that recently added or something?

The Dark Skull Quest The Dark Skull Quest

OK.

It is impossible not to like a game that features pink glowing turds as a pick-up item.
The controls where good, and i am guessing the graphics are the way you wanted them.
Music was very fitting, but the sound effects where rather annoying after a few minutes of play.

A good feature for full version would be a way to attack. You should also work on your ncps, so it looks like they are hitting you, rather than just touching you.

Summary: A funny quirky and creepy game. Nothing more, nothing less.

Space Arcade(the game!) Space Arcade(the game!)

Nice

This game kept me immersed and entertained for a good half hour. That is more than most flash games i've played.
This fast paced game has great controls and even better weapon upgrades.
While it IS very challenging at times, it is by no means impossible, which just adds to its greatness.
I added to favorites, because i will come back again.

McFarlandBEATS responds:

Definitely my goal! I'm glad this game was a good time killer for you :)

The Loading Bar The Loading Bar

OK, i really...

OK, I really really hope your mini-game can become:

"LoadingBar"
:TheGame:

Insurgio Insurgio

I liek, i liek alot.

I just don't know how you didn't get #1 instead of 7th. This is now one of my favorite flash games.
I didn't even wanna finish the game just to see the singing tree for longer.

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

This is what i wanted!
Exelent execution, it kept me entretained for hours, just like the last one.